CMS Site Admin
February 27 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 amFree
Top off your CMS training with the Site Admin course. We’ll cover the tools and responsibilities for site administrators, like managing permissions and some high-level site settings.
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll act as a site admin in a sandbox website and be guided through the settings that only a site admin has access to. We’ll also explore how to add and remove users to the website.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Add and remove users on your website
- Check if google analytics is set up on your website
- Update the contact information in your site’s footer
- Change the branding of your site if needed
- Configuration Panel
- Using Blocks for social media feeds