- This event has passed.
September 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Getting started with EndNote
With EndNote you can:
– quickly save citation information as you comb through databases
– annotate and save journal articles in one place
– sort your citations into different groups for different projects
– insert citations into your Word document with the click of a button
– skip the worry about producing and formatting a bibliography (EndNote does it for you!)
For both Mac and PC users.
This hands-on workshop provides step-by-step instructions for these tasks, as well as an introductory overview of EndNote and information about resources for getting additional help.