- This event has passed.
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Getting started with EndNote
With EndNote you can:
– quickly save citation information as you comb through databases
– annotate and save journal articles in one place
– sort your citations into different groups for different projects
– insert citations into your Word document with the click of a button
– skip the worry about producing and formatting a bibliography (EndNote does it for you!)
For both Mac and PC users.
This hands-on workshop provides step-by-step instructions for these tasks, as well as an introductory overview of EndNote and information about resources for getting additional help.
Research and Libraries
If you would like to work from your own computer, please download and install EndNote in advance. A step-by-step installation guide is available at http://guides.lib.ku.edu/citation/EndNote