- This event has passed.
Thesis/Dissertation Formatting (Microsoft Word) & Copyright Workshop
March 5 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
This workshop is for graduate students at any stage of the thesis or dissertation process. If you’re just starting out, you can build your own template for future use. If you’re nearing the end, come join us for some quick tips that will save you some time and trouble as you move forward.
Specific workshop topics include:
- general information about the thesis/dissertation process
- content order
- title and acceptance pages
- page numbering
- building an automatic table of contents using heading styles
- generating a table of contents
- captioning figures, equations, tables and more
- embedding fonts
- converting to PDF
Location: Watson Presentation/Videoconferencing Room (455)